top of page

Immigration Services

If you wish to relocate to Singapore and manage your company's operations, the following types of work visa are available:

  • Entrepass

  • Employment Pass (EP)

  • Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)

  • S-Pass 

  • Work Permit

We will advise you on the most appropriate visa type, based on your circumstances.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between Entrepass / Employment Pass (EP) / Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)?

Entrepass is for business owner who wish to relocate to Singapore. 
EP & PEP is for foreign employees who wish to work in Singapore.

Can I bring my spouse and children to Singapore?

Yes, your spouse and children can apply for Dependant Pass, provided that you have an EP and meet the minimum monthly salary requirement of S$6,000.

Can I be a company Director when holding EP?

Yes, you can be a company Director while you are on an EP. 

Do I need to contribute to Social Security while I am on EP?

Social Security, also known as Central Provident Fund (CPF) is only applicable to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents. EP holders do not contribute to CPF.

What is the processing time for EP Application?

It depends on the employer. For new companies, the processing time is usually between 2 - 3 weeks. Extra processing time may be required if MOM requests additional documentation. 

What happens if my EP Application is not successful?

You may appeal MOM's decision. Appeal application must be submitted within 3 months from the Date of Rejection.

Can I rent a residential property without Employment Pass?

No, You are required to secure the Employment Pass first before signing the tenancy agreement. 

How long will my Employment Pass be valid for?

First EP is usually valid for either 1 or 2 years. You are required to submit a Renewal Application 6 months before the expiry and the application is subject to MOM's approval. 

bottom of page